Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fun with Hannah Day Two!!!

Today was another fun-filled day with my friend Hannah - I feel so blessed to have such a great friend!!!!


Hannah and my mommy making silly "taco tongue" faces

Me playing at the park at my daddy's job

Hannah loved going down this slide


We were playing hide and go seek - Hannah hid.....


I ran! Neither of us really hid - it was really fun!


Then we spent a long time on the swings being silly "animals"


Lunch time!!!!


Birthday celebration time!!!!


Thanks for the thoughtful gifts Hannah - I love them!!!

Climbing a tree

Playing ring around the rosy in a very silly way
We held hands throughout the day
Yummy Popsicles on a very warm day!
Racing down the slide
I showed Hannah how to climb very carefully.....

She did it!!! (don't worry mom was right near us and held the camera back kind of far to get these shots - such a worrier)


After the park it started to rain a little bit - so we put our bathing suits on and took a bubble bath. Mom said we were hot, sticky, and dirty anyway so it was perfect - now there is one less thing for both of our families to do tonight =)

I've had such a great time with my special friend.

2 comments:

becky said...

What a fun day! Thanks for taking all the pictures to share! If the jibbits don't fit in his crocs, I have the receipt and we can get him something else. We had that conversation about veggie tale jibbits after I had already bought them...I didn't take them back because I was hoping that because they were the actual "jibbit" brand that they would work...we'll see ;o). Anyway...I love the hide n seek pictures and the popsicle pictures!! Thanks for giving my little girl another fun day!

becky said...

p.s. thanks for the bath!

Related Posts with Thumbnails