I've been wanting Hannah to come over to play with me for a very long time. We both have been busy having summer fun and I didn't want summer to end without some time for silly fun!
Well, unfortunately her mommy is on bedrest...but that means that I get Hannah for two days in a row before my mommy has surgery. Check out what we did today....
Hannah and I made lots of masterpieces today - we played with the markers for at least an hour.

Then it was time for puppets!!!

We had to squeeze some music fun into the day.

Then we put our swimming gear on....

and hopped into the pool!

Wooooo hoooooo!

We used team work to make the animals fall into the water table

and had some fun dumping water on each other

gotcha!

Mommy asked us to pose for a picture, then she said, "can you give each other a big hug?" ...
...ummmmm....I think the definition of a hug got mixed up for both of us. Mommy was laughing so hard that she missed the shot of us when we decided to hug. =)

After lunch we had some fun in the pop up houses and tunnels


I showed Hannah how to climb around like a lion, a monkey, and a puma.

Now we are napping...I wonder what we'll do next?!?!?!
1 comment:
Oh my!! I'm laughing outloud and tears are streaming down my face!! What sweet pictures...and that kiss, oh my! Looks like they are having a BLAST!! Thank you for giving Hannah such a wonderful day!
Post a Comment