Here I am checking out my Aunna's amazing garden - I was very impressed!
I was very proud!!!
We also have been doing lots of cooking and "grocery store" role play - one day I ran to get my mom to show her my great "grocery path" - we both thought it was rather cool!
We are also starting to think about the Fall coming and trying to establish a new routine as I get ready for homeschool preschool - mom has been working really hard to put together a schedule that works for us. It will be a change for both of us to have a set schedule each day that includes schooling, but we know it will be for the best and we will be much more productive!!! Anyway, we have done some schooling throughout the summer and here are some pics of me playing in shaving cream - I also practiced letters and numbers in the shaving cream, but true to being "all boy" I would much rather "play" than "work."
1 comment:
Becky told me about Hubbard's Cupboard too and I've started the three year old pre-school program with Milan, she LOVES it.
Post a Comment