Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Toledo Zoo

I went to the Toledo Zoo last week with my mom, Grandma, Aunna, Keisha, and Daniel. I had so much fun. I really liked looking at the "animal heads." The fish was my favorite. I also liked putting my head inside of the dog head. How silly! Here is a pic of my Grandma, Keisha and I. We had a great time looking at all of the fish. There were tons of them...even jellyfish, sharks, and crabs.




I was really interested in looking at the baby owl until I got up close to it for a photo op. It was really nice to be able to see different animals up close...too close wasn't much fun though.




I was really close to the baby camel. I did a little bit better looking at this animal up close because my mommy held me and took pictures at the same time....phew!

The Rhino's were SO BIG! I talked about them for days after we came home.


I really liked going to the log cabin to view the wolves. They were sleeping, but they were so pretty to look at and reminded me of my doggy, Mocha.


I was able to see elephants for the first time ever at the Toledo Zoo. They were also really big and it would have been nice if they had more space to roam in. We were happy to get a picture of Aunna, Keisha, Daniel, Mommy and Me near their habitat. They were busy dusting themselves with dirt.



The polar bears were the best! They were so active and so close. We stayed in the polar bear exhibit for nearly 20 minutes. They were swimming, jumping, climbing and playing with a ball.

After a while we need to sit down for a water break and some lunch. We were able to watch the black bears while we rested.
This is a pic of me with the whole gang as we were leaving the zoo. I was super tired from a fun-filled day at the zoo. I am so thankful to God that I have a family that loves me and that enjoys making wonderful memories with me. Mommy took this pic of Keisha and I on the way home from the zoo...we both zonked out for the entire ride home!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails