Daddy started the celebration by lighting sparklers with Nick and I.


I loved running around seeing the sparklers make smoke.
I didn't want my mommy to spend time hugging on me...ugh!
But, Nick was so happy to see his mom!
On the 4th of July we went to my Papa and Grandma's house for Big party. There were lots of people there. We celebrated Keisha's 11th birthday and I was able to hit my first pinata. I LOVED it! I was like an old pro at swinging the bat.
Here I am picking up my loot!
Now I get to enjoy my loot....yummy M&M's.
M&M face :-)
This was our stash of fireworks. I stayed up to see them, but.....
They were just okay at first......
Then I got a little bit nervous.....
Then I buried myself in between my mommy and my grandma and begged to go home...we left early, but I still got to see some of the firework extravaganza!
My Uncle Michael impressed everyone with some pretty cool fireworks.
We even were able to see fireworks from the neighbors...what a great day!
I didn't want my mommy to spend time hugging on me...ugh!
But, Nick was so happy to see his mom!
On the 4th of July we went to my Papa and Grandma's house for Big party. There were lots of people there. We celebrated Keisha's 11th birthday and I was able to hit my first pinata. I LOVED it! I was like an old pro at swinging the bat.
Here I am picking up my loot!
Now I get to enjoy my loot....yummy M&M's.
M&M face :-)
This was our stash of fireworks. I stayed up to see them, but.....
They were just okay at first......
Then I got a little bit nervous.....
Then I buried myself in between my mommy and my grandma and begged to go home...we left early, but I still got to see some of the firework extravaganza!
My Uncle Michael impressed everyone with some pretty cool fireworks.
We even were able to see fireworks from the neighbors...what a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment