Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sprinkler Fun

The other day my mom and dad set up the sprinkler so that I could run around and play. I had a great time! The water was really cold, but I didn't care...I did a lot of running and then told my mom and dad that I was all wet!







Ahh! Something cool to drink after lots and lots of running....refreshing!

I also went to a sprinkle park with my mom and Grandma. I was kind of chilly out to start, but it ended up being a great morning. My friend Hannah and her mommy were also at the park. We try to go to the park on Tuesdays to meet new friends from our MOPS group. We've been very blessed to meet Hannah and her mom, Becky. They really love the Lord and they also live only a mile away. Thank you God for putting them in our lives.






Running, running, running through the sprinklers!!!!


Checking out the park with Hannah

Where does that water come from??


Hannah and her mommy playing in the sprinklers.




Hannah and I enjoying a yummy snack.



I liked looking at the sprinklers more than I liked going through them. The water was really cold!!! I also liked climbing up the BIG hill and running around in the sandy areas with the climbing structures. It was a wonderful morning and I was sooooo happy my Grandma was able to come with me. I love making special memories.



Grandma and I exploring the sprinklers.



Playing in the sand pit.

Ready to go up the hill!


I made it to the top!


On my way down!!!


1 comment:

becky said...

I love the pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails