Today was such an incredible day. My mommy, Grandma, and Papa took me to the Farmington Founder's Parade and Festival. This was the first time I've been to a parade and I loved it! We arrived at the parade just in time and enjoyed every second of it. I was fascinated with all of the sights and sounds of the parade.

I thought it was pretty cool when the clowns and other parade participants gave me candy. Mommy let me have my first lollipop. It was SOOOOOO good! I love being a kid!!!!

The music was great. I also liked watching the diffferent groups of dancers. God has blessed many people with lots of talent. I'm happy they were willing to share it.

The clowns were funny. They drove silly cars, had goofy hair, and made the parade a lot of fun.

I was surprised to see someone SO TALL. Stilt walkers are very cool.

Of course I was super excited to see all of the horses in the parade. They were beautiful!

One of the most surprising parts of the parade was seeing my friend Hannah and her mommy walking in the parade. They were there supporting their church and sharing with people how wonderful Jesus is! I talked about Hannah for the rest of the night.

I was also really happy to see some of my mommy's friends from her "old" job walking along with the school bus. When I seen the bus I started shouting for my Aunna. She drives a school bus and it made me think of her.

The balloon truck came by and the clowns gave me a blue balloon for my birthday. I LOVE balloons!!!

When the parade was over I was ready to go check out the rest of the festival. Ahh, a great day!

I will be sure to tell my mommy to post some new pics very soon. I will be celebrating my birthday tomorrow with my family and then heading to the Bavariann Inn Lodge in Frankenmuth for my birthday day (my daddy is staying home because he has a cold, but my mommmy, Aunna, Grandma, and Papa are coming). I am so thankful to be such a blessed little boy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment