Here I am taking us up to our room....
When we got to the hotel we all got ready to go swimming right away. They have a lot of swimming pools in the lower level and we were all very excited.
Here I am with my Papa and Grandma in one of the pools....
I loved playing in the big pool with my green ball...
Even my Aunna came into the water with me. She doesn't like the water very much, but she came in just for me to make my birthday very special. She loves me a lot...I love her too. We shared my float.
This pool was the most fun. I loved playing with the squirting water and my Papa liked being silly with me.
We also played lots of games in the fame center. I was pretty good at shooting hoops!
After all of the fun in the family fun center I was super tired. I took a nap so that I could be ready for my big birthday dinner.
We went to the Bavariann Restaurant for a big chicken dinner. This is my mommy and me posing as a waiter and a waitress.
The chicken there is soooooo good. I ate a lot of food and kept asking for more.
The noodles are the best! Slurp!!!!
This is a pic of me with our waitress. She was very nice.
I got my very own cake for my birthday....yum!
I loved blowing out my candle.
When we were all done I showed everyone my full belly!
Then we went to the courtyard to listen to music and have some fun.
We got to see the clock show.....
But, all I really wanted to do was to play with the horses. I got to see them everyday.
Here I am on my Papa's shoulders with Keisha and my mommy....we were going back to the hotel and are coming out of the covered bridge.
Here we are on our balcony just before bed time on our first night in Frankenmuth.
The next day we did some more playing and swimming in the family fun center and we went into town. Here is a great picture of my Grandma and my Aunna...sisters!!!
Here I am with my Aunna on a BIG rock!

I loved watching them make peanut brittle and fudge.
On our last night my mommy bought an accordian for me. There was a man playing the accordian outside in the courtyard and I played along with him.
Then I got distracted by the doggy...he was so cute!
Here I am with my backpack all packed up and ready to go...we were done at the hotel and getting ready to go to Bronners.

Keisha and I like the big bear. I am still talking about him almost 2 weeks later.
I had a great time in Frankenmuth. I can't wait to go back and do it all over again!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment