Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday afternoon at the zoo

My Grandma, Papa, mommy and daddy took me to the zoo today! I was so happy because it is one of my favorite places to go. Here I am with my Grandma checking out the butterfly garden. The butterflies are so pretty.Can you see the bird swimming behind me?
Love me Papa and Grandma so much!This bird was so close to me.I love going to see the dinosaurs "so-saurs." Mommy told me this would be the last time we would see thim this year. They go away in September...it's okay...I've seen them three times and I was a little bit scared, but happy to see them.


This was the first time I got to see them with my daddy...he like them a lot. Here we are strolling through the dino bones.


Here I am cooling off with my Papa after lunch at the zoo.
I had a great day today. I played with my Papa and Grandma at the zoo and then got to go to their house for a yummy steak dinner and lots of fun in their backyard. I am a very blessed little boy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails