I had a fantastic birthday celebration today!!! I seen all of my family and was even able to see my friend Hannah and her mommy and daddy. I played and played all day long and was sooooo tired by the end of the day. I am so thankful to everyone that came over to celebrate my 2nd year of life with me and for the love that everyone shares with me. I also loved all of the wonderful presents. I've already watched an Elmo video, read some new books, played baseball, put a construction toy in my bath, drove a new car, packed my backpack with a coloring book and put some new clothes in my room. I get to take my Thomas Train with me on my trip to Frankenmuth tomorrow and I can't wait. It was a wonderful day filled with laughter, balloons, and everyone I love!!!!
Here I am with my Aunt Joan...she made my birthday cake and it was soooooo good!!!!!

This is my cousin Melissa and my Aunna.

Here is pic of my Grandma and Grandpa Cripe, my cousin Emma, and my aunt Renee.

Here I am in my Grandma's arms with my Uncle Mike and Aunt Rhonda.

I was SOOOOOOOO excited that my mom and dad put a pinata up for me. It was loads of fun. I loved "bamming" the horsey. The candy was good also :-)

Here I am with my Aunt Joan and cousin Melissa. Isn't that a great cake!?!?!?!

I just LOVE Winnie the Pooh!!!!

Make a wish and blow out a candle...

Let's eat cake....Delicious!!!!!

I had a great time opening up presents with Keisha...I started out sitting nicely and then.....

I was up and at 'em tearing through my gifts in record time....

Mocha even tried to help me open my presents....she was such a good girl at my party and had a lot of fun also.

I love books and this one was rather funny...I read it at bed time and mommy was very silly reading it to me :-)

I love playing baseball and had a hard time leaving this outside to go in for bathtime.

My Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Mike and Nick gave me a very cool Thomas the Tank train set....I climed all over it and even stood on it. I can't wait to set it up!!!!

I also got my first quad car....mommy is happy that I also got a helmet for my birthday...this is a fun present :-)

I was so thankful that my good friend Hannah came over to see me on birthday. She and I had a lot of fun bouncing in the bounce house.

Here is Grandpa Cripe, Uncle Jim, Aunt Renee, and Ian watching me take a swing at my new T-Ball set.

Check it out...I am learning how to use my quad already!!!!
Silly times after everyone left playing "get you" with Mocha.
Today was such a wonderful day. Jesus created a beautiful day and I am so thankful that I was able to experience God's blessings in my life in such an abundant way. Thank you everyone!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment