Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve with Daddy and Mommy

Yahoo! It was finally time to open up the presents that had been under the tree for two weeks. I kind of got caught up with each gift and Christmas gift time ended up taking much longer than my mommy and daddy anticipated. I loved reading through the books - and dad loved nibbling on my neck!
I really like my new games - mom and I try to spend 30 minutes each day playing a game and/or using playdough.


Wow! I can't believe it ... my mommy found a pink jellyfish! I've been asking for a pink jellyfish specifically for quite some time and now it is mine...I got a bunch of other animals too!!!



Mocha LOVES opening presents...I tried to help, but she really didn't need any help.



One of my favorite gifts was new food for my kitchen. I play with my kitchen and food every single day and some of it was kind of beaten up. This stuff is great....time to cook!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails