Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like we often get to post blogs about my daddy's family. They live farther away and we don't get to see each other as often. But, at Christmas time everyone is "home" and we are able to get together to celebrate with each other. It took me awhile to warm up, but I eventually felt comfortable and had a wonderful time seeing all of my aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. Enjoy the pics!
Here is my Aunt Heather (daddy's sister) and her husband Uncle Todd

Next, is my Aunt Renee (daddy's oldest sister) and her husband Uncle Jim

Here is a pic of my Uncle Rob (daddy's brother) taking a picture of someone else =) You can also see my cousins Aubrie, Emma and Brennen in the background.

Here is Aubrie (Todd and Heather's oldest daughter) opening a beautiful "fancy" dress!
Here I am building a great tower that I got from Aunt Heather's family!

A shot of Grandpa and Grandma Cripe and more of the gang.

I REALLY liked the tower blocks.

There is my oldest cousin, Ian (Jim and Renee's oldest).

Here is my Aunt Heather opening a matching pink fancy dress for her youngest daughter Lindsay...the two sisters will look soooo pretty all dressed up together - we can't wait to see pictures!

Here is daddy checking out his new "Jeep" signs!

I got a great "jungle" play set from my Grandpa and Grandma Cripe - I play with it everyday.


After we opened presents, Lindsay and I decided to take a break and watch Elmo on tv. Aren't we soooo cute????

Daddy was hanging out with the kids (Aubrie, Emma, Daddy, Me, Lindsay).

Here is a pic of Ian and Emma's dog, Jasper. He is huge and I LOVE him!


This is me hanging onto Jasper's leash - he is a very funny doggy.
I had such a great Christmas. It was a blessing to be able to celebrate with everyone and I can't wait to do it again next year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment