Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthdays Abounding

Last Sunday we had a great family birthday celebration honoring my Grandma and my cousin Melissa. We had a delicious Taco dinner and lots of laughs. I made my Grandma homemade chocolate almond ice cream (her favorite) to take to the celebration - there wasn't a drop of it leftover - yummy!

Here I am mixing the ingredients Taste test
Into the ice cream maker it goes


20 minutes later - Voila!!!! Delicious!



Here is Melissa with some of her girlfriends (L to R - Audrey, Emily, Melissa)

Getting a bit sleepy but awake enough to watch a pooh bear movie.

Getting ready for cake and presents!


Daniel and Melissa being silly!
Here is the gang singing Happy Birthday - crazy silly - you might not be able to see it, but I'll bet you can hear it =)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails