Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random pictures of happenings in life

Look how hard I worked on making cheesy potato's for my grandma and papa-they were "too good!" After lunch one day I wanted my mommy and daddy to come play with me in the living room. They were finishing up their food and catching up on the week with each other so they asked me to go into the living room to read to Mocha - I am soooooo obedient!!!! Mom and Dad were blessed and very proud - I think they might have been more proud of Mocha for obliging :-)



Just being silly with my mommy!
Getting ready to toss a frisbee!
I love tooting the flute that my frind Hannah gave me. It makes my Mocha a little crazy and she goes after my daddy - its very funny!
Here is my daddy playing a song while Mocha sings along!

My daddy has been really busy with clients lately - I love when we get on the floor together and just have fun!

I love playing with my stuffed animals. Here I am sitting with them on the stairs - I asked my mom to take a picture because I was very proud of how I arranged them.
My Aunna brought over a bag of Cheeto's for us to enjoy together.....


....they were silly Cheeto's and made our tongues turn green! What fun!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails