My Grandma came with my mommy and me to the mall on Friday. I was so excited to go shopping with my Grandma - as soon as I woke up in the morning I went to get may hat and told my mom "let's go get Grandma!" She actually came to get us and we headed out for a fabulous day of fun and shopping. I stayed awake the whole time and had an amazing time. I am a very blessed little boy to have such a wonderful Grandma.
Here we are amongst the pretty twinkling lights at the 12 Oaks Mall.

Here are Grandma and I getting ready to go into the Build-a-Bear workshop.

There were lots of animals to choose from....

Mom thought I would go for the horse for sure....

Then the froggy caught my eye.....

Then I decided to look at all of the animals.....

and got totally enamored with the sounds you could put into your stuffed animal.

Before I made my decision I got to watch another animal get stuffed....it was very cool.

Well, the time I had come...I made my decision and picked out a heart for my new friend.

I gave the heart a kiss....

and a sweet hug! I chose an adorable puppy and named him "Jingle."

I even got to use a computer to make his birth certificate.

Then I gave him a bath and brushed his hair.

Here I am with my puppy (with the red hat) and his puppy friend.

Here I am with my Grandma. She blessed me with my very first Build - a- Bear puppy and I love him.

I love my Grandma more though!!!!

We took a break in the mall and I took "Jingle" for a walk to go "potty" near the tree...mommy wonders how I come with these things.

Here are Grandma, Jingle and I enjoying an iced tea from Starbucks.

Check out this smile. I had such a fun day!!!!

Here is a clip of me showing Jingle the Christmas display at the mall.
Here I am chasing my Grandma around the store and swatting her "bum, bum." Grandma and I are very sill together and I am thrilled that I get to spend so much time with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment