I woke up on Halloween morning so excited to go trick or treating and to have a party at my house. I helped my mommy make the food, but I had the most fun baking the desserts.
A pumpkin spice cake

Wormy cupcakes and spider cupcakes

A Rice Krispy Treat jack-o-lantern (my daddy was really excited to enjoy this treat)

We also had treat bucket for everyone at the party.

Hannah and her mommy and daddy came to the party and we started the night out with a little movie and some dinner...we were both mesmorized by the tv...no time to smile mom.
***Notice our matching shirts :-)

A very cute pre-trick or treating pic

All ready to go....


Getting a little treat with my Grandma

My Aunna came trick or treating with me too.

We found a big pile of leaves and I could not resist jumping in to play!!!! What fun!


Trick or Treat! I tend to be rather shy so every time I went to a house I would whisper "trick or treat thanks" it was adorable!

Loved this pumpkin

I was sad in this picture, but I really did have a grea time with my friends.

I was sooooo happy to see my Papa. I didn't know that he was coming and when I seen him I grabbed his hand and took him trick or treating with me.

The whole gang

SCARY!!!! My cousin Melissa was kind of scary and kind of silly to me...we had fun together and I was so happy she came.

Yeah...I made it back to my house and got some yummy candy from my Aunt Joan.

Check out our loot!

We always put all of our candy into a big pile and the adults sort it and make sure it is all safe. Then we get to go through and pick out whatever we want...it is a lot of fun because we get to keep only the candy that we like the most. Here are Keisha and Daniel picking out their goodies.
1 comment:
What a fun day!
Post a Comment