Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Getting my pumpkin ready for Halloween

Ooey, Gooey - I loved playing with pumpkin guts and watching my dad get my pumpkin ready for its new face.

The pumpkin guts were super slimey and lots of fun to play with, but I was ready to get my hands washed up and let dad finish the rest.





Dad put the finishing touches on my pumpkin while mom took me to get cleaned up and put my jammies on - I was soooo happy to see the finished product!


The next morning I ran to see my jack-o-lantern. I was soooo proud of it!
Notice my great pumpkin shirt???? It was a very thoughtful gift from my friend Hannah. So cute!!!
I loved pointing to the eyes, ears, and mouth and also loved feeding the jack-o-lantern my pretend food.

Stinky Pumpkin with my daddy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails