Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Sunday afternoon at the Cider Mill

My daddy had to work today and I thought that I was going to miss out on a beautiful fall day, but when I woke up from my nap he was home and my mommy got us all ready for a trip to the Plymouth Orchard Cider Mill. We had the best time! Peek-a-Boo I see you....
I met a little girl named Cayla at the cider mill and my mommy taught us how to go get the good green grass to feed the goats...my mom loved this pic!
Mommy was right...the goats loved the green grass!

The best part was enjoying a warm donut with my daddy...yum!

Sneaking through the bushes.


Such a cutie.



Mommy and me

Having fun!



Got it!



I loved climbing on the pumpkins and sitting on them...it was a great day! God sure does know how to make gorgeous days for his children to enjoy!


1 comment:

becky said...

Joshua...I love your football sweatshirt...and your mommy sure looks pretty in these pics...don't you think?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails