Sunday, October 18, 2009

Miscellaneous

Here is Billy the squirrel enjoying some corn on the squirrel feeder my Papa made for me. Yum! My Aunna always brings me a delicious piece of fruit when she comes over...apples are one of my favorites.
Nick and I goofing around!




Earlier in the week my mommy and I were blessed to spend the day with our friends Hannah and Mrs. Becky. We had a great time just kicking back and relaxing with good friends!



Here I am enjoying a yummy donut from my Aunna.


As soon as my Aunna comes over I wait for her to take her coat off and then I tell her to get down so I can "hold on tight!" I love getting on her back and wondering around my house and then landing on my big elephant pillow in my room.


My Grandma hasn't been feeling well, so I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with her. So...I grabbed the phone and chatted with her for awhile.
Check out my tower!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails