I am having the best summer so far! My mommy is making sure that each day is filled with lots of great things for me to do. I've been able to go swimming bunches of times, I've gone to the zoo, to the park, to several parties and to the ice cream shoppe down the street for my very own cone (I ate almost half of it).
I asked my mommy this morning if I could go to the zoo again. It is one of my favorite places to go. I LOVE seeing the big "So-Saurs" (dinosaurs). Maybe next time I go I can take my daddy or my friend Hannah and her mommy Becky. Here are some pictures of me at the dinosaur exhibit and at the fossil dig. If you like dinosaur's you should go check it out!

This weekend will be a lot of fun. I am going to a swimming party at my Grandma and Papa's house on Saturday. I can't wait to see everyone. Mom said she will take lots of pictures and put them up on my blog as soon as she can. On Sunday, I am going to my friend Lilly's 1st birthday party on Belle Isle. I've never been there, but I think it will be lots of fun. I went shopping for her gift today and I picked out a bubble lawn mower. It is pink, but I made sure mom knew that they had a blue one that would be good for my birthday :-).
Oh, I forgot to mention that I went to my Aunna's house this week and met a bunch of her friends from her old job. I was really shy at first and I actually ended up falling asleep on my mom (she LOVED it). But, when I woke up I had some lunch, walked through my Aunna's beautiful garden, and talked to some of the people (only a little bit). One of my Aunna's friends gave me a very nice blessing. She gave me a five dollar bill. Mom put it in my pocket, but as soon as I got home I ran to my room to put it in my piggy bank. Thank you Betty!!!! That was sooo nice of you!!!

Well, I will write more after mom takes pictures this weekend. For now, I am just going to enjoy being silly with my mommy and my daddy. Thank you Jesus that you have given me a happy heart and a blessed home!

No comments:
Post a Comment