Monday, June 22, 2009

In my world



Hi Everyone,

Wow! I just returned from yet another fun-filled day at the zoo. I've been asking my mommy to take me to see the dinosaurs again for about a week or so. She finally took me. My Aunna came with us and we had so much fun. I also got to ride the train for the first time and mom let me pick out a T-Rex to bring home with me. It was a great day!

Tomorrow I am going to the park with my mom and my playgroup. Then we will pick up Nick and go swimming at my grandma and papa's house. Mom is making ham and cheesy potato's for dinner at their house...yummy! On Wednesday we are staying home for most of the day. Mom said she would fill up my pool so I can swim and then we might go to the mall so I can get a new "Tigger" for my crocs.

I'm still praying for my daddy to feel better. He has had a rough week and the dr's think he has a virus. He sleeps a lot. He did get to have a nice Father's Day. We went to his sister's house and had fun with the whole family. I got to go swimming in their pool. It was nice and warm. I also played with my cousins and had a lot of fun. When we left their house we stopped to see my papa so that mommy could wish him a happy Father's Day. I'm praying for my Papa also because he had surgery on his knee. He has a big "boo-boo," but mom says it will get all better soon.

Well, I have to go take a nap now. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

becky said...

I love that you have made a blog for sweet little Joshua! Do you guys have a memebership to the zoo? I'm thinking about getting one for Hannah and I with my PC money :) It would be fun to go together sometime. Glad to hear that you'll be at the park tomorrow...looking forward to seeing you then! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
Yes, we have a membership and we love it. Anytime you want to go just let me know. You would be free with my membership and Hannah is free because she is under two. We love going to see the animals and enjoy the time outdoors. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails