Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daddy's Birthday in Frankenmuth

We went to Frankenmuth to celebrate my daddy's birthday. I had a blast...so did my mommy and daddy!!!

Me at McDonald's with the biggest play area ever!






Video Games with daddy!!!




Splash time!





Yup! I learned how to hold my breath and go under water all by myself - it was a lot of fun. I was pretending to catch fish!!



Frankenmuth is booming with autumn decor and it was amazingly beautiful!






View from our hotel room balcony




Daddy's birthday cake from Bavarian Inn Restaurant.



yum!


Chillaxin' with my daddy!




Daddy was a big winner - 300 tickets - woo hoo!!!!



Playing with my new cheetah animal in the water - I swam every day and LOVED it!!! We go to the Bavarian Inn Lodge a lot and we love it every time. I can't wait to go back....maybe for Christmas????




1 comment:

becky said...

looks like a wonderful time was had by all!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails