Monday, April 5, 2010

Kensington Egg Hunt and Farm Show

On Saturday morning I had plans to go to the farm with my grandma and papa, but my papa wasn't feeling well so my grandma, mommy, and daddy took me instead (mommy wasn't feeling good either, but she was better off than papa). So, we packed up and headed out to Kensington Farm for a picnic lunch, time with the animals, an egg hunt, and a farm show. The coolest part was that my friend Hannah was there with her mom and dad also - what a great day!!!


Here I am trying to call a goat over for some food. This is me covering my nose because the cows were sooooo stinky!
Having fun with mommy


Enjoying the day with Grandma



Ah - ha - after I got done crying because I was scared when all of the kids went running for eggs...I got the hang of it and was able to get a few!




so happy to see candy inside!!!

best buds taking a peek at what we found

Farmer John showing us how to quiet a pig
His dog "Smudge" giving him a hug
Watching the show with Grandma


This was really funny watching "Goofy" the goat and "Smudge" the dog...Smudge loved Goofy's milk!!!!

We had a great day and the weather was awesome. It didn't rain until we left =)

1 comment:

becky said...

I LOVE the pic of you and Joshua...so precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails