Friday, April 2, 2010

Just Stuff

Mom is trying to get her camera card all cleared out and ready to go as we get ready to celebrate Easter so here are just a few of the things that I've been up to lately....

Here are Nick and I taking an afternoon "rest" - it never lasts long - but it is always very cute.
Here are Grandma and I having a little picnic - look at me pour the water al by myself - I'm so big!!!

One morning I called my mommy to come get me up - this is what she found - I love to grab anything I can find and stack it up into piles =)


A couple of weeks ago I had a little stomach bug - after spending two days watching videos mommy couldn't take it anymore - so we pulled out the pudding and made paintings - what fun!!! It helped me feel better too =)





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails