Monday, March 1, 2010

I love my Aunna

Here are a few pics of some things that have been going on with me and my Aunna:


For Valentine's Day I made her a heart shaped garden stone with my hand print in it...she didn't get it right away because the first one didn't turn out (my mommy hid it and it didn't have room to breathe and air out so it had some mold on it - yuck). But, this one was perfect and she loved it!






























Here we are just snuggling - Gotta love it!



Aunna helped me build a great snowman. We put peanuts and corn on it for the birds and squirrels to enjoy! I am very proud of it, but sad that it is melting now.




Last week Aunna's truck stopped working as soon as she turned onto my street. So, mommy and I went to help her - I was going to take some tape to "fix it" for her . Mommy used her car to push Aunna's truck closer to our house....then a tow truck came to take it away. It was very cool...I watched the whole thing while eating a bowl of popcorn!

1 comment:

becky said...

I love the pic of Joshua looking out the window at the tow truck :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails