So much has happened since my mommy last updated my blog. She is going to try really hard to catch up this week.
I had a playdate about 2 weeks ago with a very nice little girl named Lilly. Her daddy was fixing my mommy and Grandma's laptops and when they were all better he brought them over and had his daughter with him. We had a lot of fun! Lilly is the granddaughter of Ms. Janet (she works with my Grandma and I love her - she is a lot of fun). Enjoy the pics!
We had a lot of fun building towers - I got it started and then she joined in!!!
Catching bubbles in cups was way too much fun!
She even like playing animals with me =)
We had a great time together and a hug is a great way to show it!
No comments:
Post a Comment