Thanks to a friend of ours (thanks for the great Hubbards Cupboard tip Jenni - I love it) we are well on our way to enjoying some great toddler friendly learning activities. Yesterday afternoon mommy pulled out the learning tub and it was loaded with fun things to do. Our theme is "snow" so everything we did had something to do with snow...songs, books, snack, games, craft, play time etc. I'm even learning a bible verse along the way - 1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray continually! (sung to the tune of Skip to my Lou). I love school time with my mommy!!!!
Here I am with my book "All you need for a snowman" as I make a batch of brownies that will soon be snowmen brownies.

Here is my "fluffy" snowman picture I made - my favorite part was pulling apart the cotton balls and adding the black pom poms.

When I woke up from nap time my brownies were ready - we made them in mini cupcake tins, sprinkled powdered sugar on them and added marshmallows for the buttons - mmmmm good!

We even went outside to play in the snow - it was a beautiful day out and mom, Mocha and I loved every second of winter fun!!
Here I am throwing a snow ball at my mommy - ha ha ha!

Pure joy!

Sledding with a snowball - woo hoo!

Gotta taste it!

We even made a mini snowman - Here I am adding the eyes.

We both agreed that it was a great day loaded with learning, laughs and lots of love!!!
1 comment:
such fun! As I was playing with Hannah in the snow I was thinking of you and joshua and thought that we should get together for a snow play date. Wouldn't it be fun to pull them in sleds together? We'll have to arrange for that when we get another snowfall...I think this one is melting :)
Post a Comment