Yeah! We reinstated cookie day in our family this year. I was looking forward to seeing everyone all week. Then...my mommy and I got sick. =( It was a rough morning, but we were both determined to try to have fun for cookie day. Grandma, Aunna and Melissa really made the day happen and we ended up with bunches of yummy cookies. Mommy and I haven't had any yet...our tummy's are still recovering, but mommy did save a few...maybe tomorrow! Check out the pics of our fun day.
Grandma, Melissa and Aunna getting into the cookie spirit!

Mommy let me open one present for cookie day....

It was my very own rolling pin and cookie cutters. Here I am showing Melissa my rolling pin and she is showing me hers.

Keisha putting the finishing touches on the pecan sandies

Melissa making a sugar cookie pinwheel

Daniel making a powdered sugar mess =)

Baking and cooking and making a mess

Grandma getting some snuggle time in with Joseph (we were so happy that he and Melissa came...cookie day originated with them when they were little kids).

Melissa, Keisha and Grandma...more snuggles

awwww...sooooo cute!

Keisha spent lots of time with me - even when I was too tired to help cook...we snuggled on the floor in my room

Daniel was a decorating pro

The action!

Even Joseph helped cut out some sugar gookies...what a guy!

Daniel and Melissa getting their decorating on!

After I had a bath I cam out to help make some sugar cookies for my Papa...I hope he likes them!

My Aunna let me shake the sprinkles...that was fun!

My mommy even helped out...she felt (and looked) pretty icky, but we still had fun.

Check out all of the cookies...already to be packaged up!

Mommy read everyone a story. It's one of my favorite's..."The Mitten" by Jan Brett. It was a great night!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment