Sunday, October 25, 2009

Loving the beautiful Autumn days

I love the summer months because I can go outside and play everyday and I get to spend a lot of time with my family at my grandparents pool. But, I have to say that Autumn is probably my favorite season. I love seeing all of the pretty colors of leaves, decorating with mums and pumpkins, playing outside on a crisp, sunny day, going to the cider mill and getting ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Here is a pic of me on our front porch next to my favorite decorations. My Aunna grew the pumpkins for me and I love to light up the decorative pumpkin at night. Wednesday of this past week was a picture perfect day. It was sunny and acutally kind of warm. My mommy took me to pick up Nick from school and then we went to the park with Mocha. I had a lot of fun running around and soaking up the beautiful fall sun.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails