Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friends are special and sent from God

On Tuesday Mrs. Becky invited me and my mom over to her house so that Hannah and I could play and her and my mommy could spend time together. We had a great time! Hannah is a very special little girl. She is so smart, full of joy, and blessed with a tender heart. We had a lot of fun playing together and enjoyed a yummy lunch and brownie dessert (thank you Mrs. Becky).


Hanging out with my buddy Hannah
Hannah has the joy of the Lord!!!!
Wait Hannah! Come back, I want to show you something! Muchin' on a brownie - YUMMY!



I loved playing with Hannah's kitty cats....I was even able to give the kitty treats.

We are so blessed to have Hannah and Mrs. Becky in our lives. They are living their lives as a family for the Lord and it shows in their home. We enjoyed a relaxing and peaceful time together and we are looking forward to many more fun times together!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails