Thursday, September 10, 2009

A day with Grandma and Grandpa Cripe

Last Saturday, I finally got to go out and see my daddy's mom and dad. I was soooo happy. They have a great horse named Lizzy and I love her...she is so big! They also have a kitty named Blynken.
Here I am with my Grandma Cripe and Lizzy.
Getting some hay for LizzyGoing on a tractor ride with my GrandmaFinishing up a tractor ride with my Grandpa Standing by the big bales of happy hay at Erwyn Orchids with GrandmaChecking out the goat!Feeding the goat...slimy!Playing on a bale of hayGoofing around with Grandma
Blynken came back to the barn to visit with me...I was so happy!
Playing outside with the kitty.Collecting acorns for my squirrels at home with dad.Getting ready to head home with a load of acorns...it was a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails