Dear family and friends,
This morning at 7:06 a.m., our friend, Douglas Daniels, went home to be with Jesus. As you can imagine his passing is a tremendous loss for his family and friends. However, there is comfort in knowing that heaven is celebrating and rejoicing in welcoming this precious soul home. It was an honor to get to know Douglas. Whether it was from stories that his mom, dad and family shared with me or from the sweet moments he and I shared together in prayer, tender touches, yumming up chocolate ice cream, and sipping down Pepsi and Sierra Mist. Douglas has forever impacted my life in an incredible way. His mom has shown me how to love with complete pureness and how to exhibit complete selflessness by releasing her most precious gift back into the arms of Jesus.
I can't imagine the pain that his parents and loved ones are experiencing and I know that there is now earthly comfort that can soothe this deep wound. However, I do take comfort in knowing that are loving Heavenly Father will cradle each of them in exactly the way then need it and will flood their hearts and mind with sweet memories of this precious young man.
Thank you to all of you that have been praying for Douglas and his family. We ask that you continue to keep them close to your heart in prayer.
Love,
Rachel
Pumpkin Pasta
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
so sorry to hear the news. Praying for his family and friends.
Post a Comment