I went to my cousin Ian's 17th birthday party last Saturday...can you believe we didn't get a picture of him and I while we were there...go figure?!?!?! Anyway, I've loved this wooden bird that they have at their house since I was really little, but the best part was hanging out with their HUGE dog Jasper...he is so cool - and so big!

My Aunt Renee has some reall cool decorations in her house. I loved this lamp because there was a butterfly in it (pretend of course). I spent a lot of time checking it out!

Here I am with my Grandma Cripe...you can also see my Grandpa Cripe and my Aunt Renee in the background. I wished that I could have stayed longer, but I was really tired and had to go home to take a nap. I can't wait to go play with Jasper again!
No comments:
Post a Comment