Thursday, June 4, 2009

Getting things back to normal

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure how many people are still reading the blog page, but I thought I would keep it as up to date as possible just in case.

Randy went back to work on Monday for a half day. It was a rather odd day for us in our home because I also went back to work on Monday morning. I was asked to come in for a meeting on Monday morning and boy did it feel strange waking up at the crack of dawn and putting on "work" clothes. Randy had a great first day back and has continued to do well. He has taken a nap each afternoon in order to regain his lost energy.

Joshua and I have are having a wonderful time together. We spent Tuesday and Wednesday enjoying every second together at home....ahhh...how nice! Today we made a meal plan, gathered our coupons, and headed to the grocery store. He LOVES putting the food in the cart and then putting it all on the belt at checkout.

Unfortunately, Joshua is missing his "Aunna." My aunt is normally at our house M-F for a few hours during the day to hang out with Joshua. Sadly, her dog has taken ill and she hasn't been able to come over to see us. Joshua misses her, but he prays for their dog each morning and talks about his "Aunna" while he waters the flowers outside. He can't wait to see her this weekend at her garden party!!!!

We are all enjoying the more "normal" side of life these days. God has blessed our family in a very mighty way and we rejoice in that blessing each day. Every day, every moment - we are thankful for the precious gift of life.

Love,
Randy, Rachel and Joshua

p.s.
Mocha is doing well also. She had a vet appt. today and has a bit of an infection, but we have her on antibiotics and we are praying for her full recovery!

1 comment:

becky said...

Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal and you are enjoying life. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails