Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 4

Hi Everyone,

Randy is doing really well with his radiation treatments. I've noticed certain areas in which his hair is starting to thin. They told us that he would lose portions of his hair so we've been anticipating it.
He also finished up his last day of in home physical therapy today with Sam. We will start up out patient therapy on Wednesday. Our hope is to have therapy 3x/week before radiation then leave from there straight to the cancer radiation center for those treatments. That will be our life for the next 4 weeks or so. Then just plain old radiation until through the first week of May, another MRI, and follow up with his neurosurgeon.
Also, we would like to thank everyone that has so graciously provided us with a meal and meals to freeze. I can't tell you how much that helps me out. I now have the meals planned out on my calendar and I literally don't have to think. It is a tremendous blessing. Everyday I look at the clock and wonder where the day went. The meals allow me to take just a minute to breathe as I wrap up the day....thank you!
Anyway, I probably won't post again until next week...have a great weekend!
Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails